Outsourcing IT ...
Outsourcing is the process of business management, which involves the use of external services of specialized firms in a given field.
These services are usually not connected with main activity, but they are necessary for its proper functioning.
Outsourcing IT (information technology) proposed by the Internet Business Partner includes comprehensive IT services companies, in particular:
Reducing costs is important, but not the sole purpose of making outsourcing ventures. Outsourcing is also:
- administration and configuration of servers, based on operating systems: FreeBSD, OpenBSD, Linux,
- administration and configuration of workstations based on Linux, MS Windows,
- design and construction of IT infrastructure (cabling, network devices)
- consultancy, design and implementation of new solutions to existing (or planned) IT systems,
- dvice on the selection of appropriate software and hardware for your company,
- necessary technical support.
You're welcome to use the services of our company!
- lack of risk associated with hiring and training workers,
- greater flexibility, use of services when it is needed,
- to benefit from experts from various fields, who have the experience,
- relieve your staff who can focus on core business,
- support outside working hours,
- able to support 24-clock, 7 days a week,
- infrastructure monitoring and fast response times,